I went on a bit of a blogging sabbatical. Too bad I left with a strike post. Lame.
But, even though second semester has me reading 400-1200 pages a week, I have a better managed schedule and hope to make blogging a part of my life again.
And I missed all of you wonderful and lovely people.
And the kitten has taken over the apartment and Mr. A and I are now on her schedule. 7 pounds and wholly in charge.
– I’m teaching 102 this semester and my students are a million times more awesome than I ever would have imagined.
– If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I had a very problematic student issue over break. I hope to expand more, but until it’s resolved, I can’t. Silly rules.
– I’m loving grad school and all of my classes.
– I get to present at a conference in Boston and I’m so pumped!! Also, trying to go to a different conference to make some connections that have to do with my thesis. Meeting famous authors would be awesome too.
– Mr. A is doing great. He’s hitting his groove in law school, and while he’s totally ready to be done, it’s doable.
– Did I mention that I missed you all?
Hoping to blog more regularly and catch up with everyone. Maybe even some giveaways. Gives me a reason to go to Target.